Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in formulation, pilot batching, scale-ups, batch troubleshooting and line trails. Skin care, hair care and color cosmetics experience required.
Contract manufacturing experience a plus.
Regulatory compliance a plus.
Send Resume with Salary requirements to email@example.com.
R&D Color Chemist
Must have a minimum of 3 years formulation
experience in color cosmetic products - shadows, mascaras, eyeliners, highlighters, lipsticks, lip glosses.
Position involves formulation, pilot batching, scale-ups, line trials and claims substantiation.
Send Resume and salary requirements to
Reporting to our Founder & CEO, as a formulation chemist you will be responsible for executing product formulation and development while always keeping an eye on innovations, market trends, and our consumers’ feedback. Your role will be involved in everything from product ideas, formulation proposals, and formulation development to product testing (internal & outsourced) and getting ready for launches.
You must have a chemistry background & hands-on formulation experience.
A qualified candidate will have the following:
• Computer skills to manage formula work and document all information.
• 2-4 years experience in Personal Care product development
• Science-related college degree.
• Maintain proper lab notebook documentation including but not limited to formulation, procedure, specifications, stability data.
• Ability to operate and record data using various laboratory equipment, including but not limited to: pH meter, laboratory viscometer, moisture analyzer, balance/scale and pycnometer.
• Communicate with raw material suppliers to gather various technical data.
• Attend seminars and keep current with new technology.
• Prepare Lab batches as per supervisor guidelines for: new formulations, reducing cost of existing formulation, improve stability or preservation. Write manufacturing procedures for production batches. Write finished product specifications for production batches
• Supervise initial production batches.
• Maintain and record stability data on formulations that are in the evaluation stages.
• Report stability issues and other relevant issues to supervisor in a timely manner.
• Familiarity with Microsoft office excel, word, outlook
• Highly organized and can maintain diligent records. Detailed oriented
• Communicate effectively with customers in regards to formulations
• Ability to ask questions and be honest about issues immediately.
• Highly motivated and interested in the Cosmetic industry.
• Has critical thinking skills.
• Calibrate equipment as needed and assigned.
• Attend in house GMP trainings
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Cosmetic Research Labs is seeking an experienced sales leader with established industry relationships and accounts to join our team to help us build out a thriving sales organization.
• Supports the establishment of sales targets to meet company objectives and an annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
• This individual directs the implementation and execution of related sales policies and practices.
• Create a culture of success and goal achievement and implement strategies which support the needs of the sales teams, operations and required resources to deliver profitable growth.
• Responsible for identifying sales growth opportunities and participating in negotiations to close strategic opportunities.
• Maintain a strong knowledge of competitive activity and utilize information when creating account strategies.
• Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis.
• Plans and execute advertising strategies.
• Supports the development of specific quarterly or annual sales goals.
• Devises new and innovative ways to market products and services.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field.
• Broad product and brand knowledge within the Cosmetics and Beauty industry.
• 5+ years developing, implementing and executing the launch of sales plans.
• Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including highly developed presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively.
• Strong persuasive abilities.
• Capable of conducting independent research such as developing knowledge of product / marketing data
• Please send resume to: email@example.com
Must have 4-6 years of experience. Bench Formulation experience required. Cosmetic or skincare experience required.
Location: San Francisco, CA. Can help with relocation, if needed.
Click below to apply, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Sr. Regulatory Analyst
Cosmetic Group USA is looking for a full time Cosmetic Regulatory Analyst. The Candidate must have strong knowledge in Cosmetic Regulatory Regulations and Guidelines. They must ensure productive and collaborative working relationships with government authorities. Provide category support on day-to-day regulatory issues, new initiatives and developments. Attend seminars, webinars, etc. to continually expand knowledge and stay current on changes to the regulatory landscape. Must be able to effectively connect with Regulatory departments of our clients or those who represent are clients both verbally and written in a clear and concise manner.
Job Requirements: Bachelor’s in Science related field preferred and/or 5+ years working in a Regulatory Affairs. Working in the Cosmetic Field is a must. Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a cool head, work effectively within a team framework, and take direction, as well as work without direction as needed in an effective manner.
Please send Resumes to RBalian@cosmeticgroupusa.com
Document Control Analyst
Cosmetic Group USA is looking for a full time Document Control Analyst. The Candidate must have strong knowledge in excel and word. Candidate must enter final formulations into the system, create master formula files, change authorization forms, update written procedures and update specifications. Must also have direct communication with formulating chemists to ensure all signatures, deviation forms and updates are accurate to the master file. Must know how to create BOMS, do formula pricing, and track products leaving R&D, as well as creating submission forms and labels. Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
Please send Resumes to RBalian@cosmeticgroupusa.com
Assistant Manager, Claims and Efficacy
Exciting opportunity at Benefit Cosmetics!
Location: San Francisco, CA
Looking for a candidate with previous experience in claims and project management. Cosmetics experience preferred. Must be detail oriented and have strong communication skills!
Click link below to apply:
Jr. Regulatory and Compliance Coordinator
Maintain regulatory documents to ensure compliance with various international regulations. Prepare and submit regulatory notifications and registrations as required by US and international standards to ensure compliance and timely approval for market release of new and existing products.
Implement processes to ensure effective documentation control and management of international product dossiers and compliance files. Identify areas of process improvement and assist to propose new solutions.
Account Executive, Western Region
- Achieving sales objectives according to the company’s strategic and long term goals
- Building relationships with prospective accounts and making frequent sales visits to customers in assigned territory
- Having an in-depth knowledge of bio-actives, system former technologies and the latest industry trends/concepts.
- Present to bench chemists, research and development teams, marketing, industry consultants and purchasing managers utilizing our leading edge sales tools including: Barnet App, trendsetting formulations, fashionable presentations and more…
- Work with our stellar support staff including: Barnet Global Innovation Center, Marketing, Global Compliance and Regulatory Affairs.
- Maintaining sales tools, meeting notes, forecasting and budgeting
- College degree or higher [with a focus in Biology or Biochemistry a plus]
- 5+ years sales experience or relevant experience in the Cosmetic or Chemical Industry
- Superb communication skills and organizational skills
- A true people person who enjoys working with customers
We offer excellent benefits including full medical and 401K. To apply, please email your resume email@example.com
To assist the Sr Chemist with development of new formulas/shades (Powders, Hot Pour Lipsticks, Lip gloss, Concealer, Wet Slurry, Foundations, Mascaras and Skincare products).
Help develop new products and perform all applicable analytical testing.
Prepare and document all experimental lab batches, including the procedures and all the applicable test results in Coptis.
Must have excellent color matching skills to make texture and color adjustments.
Team player, flexible, motivated, no drama.
Send resume or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello! We are looking ASAP for a professional with ICPMS experience to grow our highly motivated team! We are a constant growing lab and a great chance to develop yourself!
Please only apply if you have practical ICP-MS experience (in whatever matrix).
Education and Experience:
- B.A./B.S. in applicable discipline (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Environmental Science, etc.), or equivalent training
- Practical ICP-MS experience for trace analysis
- Three years of experience in the Laboratory Analyst position
- A demonstrated ability to assume steadily increasing levels of responsibility.
- Expanded technical abilities through in-house training and utilizing external resources (seminars, workshops, webinars, etc.).
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are generally Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – hours are flexible.
This position has no supervisory responsibility. May act as a mentor or train more junior lab employees.
Please send a mail to email@example.com with your short application.
Seeking a R&D Chemist to manage the development from concept to an approved scaled up formula of a variety of cosmetic, OTC drug products, and EPA, and household products. Typical duties are: Formulation & reverse engineering of a variety of products. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for creative and technical aspects of skin care product development inCosmeceuticals, researching & developing creative products working closely with various departments including Marketing and Sales. Assists in new formulation and process development by performing lab scale experiments, evaluation, compatibility of new raw materials, and performs product stability. Ensure formulas meet expected performance, safety and regulatory requirements so that they can be produced to scale in a manufacturingenvironment. Oversees a safe and orderly laboratory environment.
• Creates formulas independently and follow-ups on product stability in addition to being able to identify alternatives for renovation purposes.
• Develops new and robust skin care formulations and processes as well as understands the relationship between formulation and product development.
• Knowledgeable and considers the importance of processing, operating, and design factors that affect skin care formulations.
• Provides chemistry and support for formulations processes including performing analysis and implementing improvements in process cycle time, yield, and quality to maximize operations efficiency.
• Creativrly find solutions to issues, which may arise during product development and/or in anticipation to issues which may appear in pilot plant or manufacturing.
• Responsible for documenting and interpreting data in order to support conclusions with minimal supervision.
• Must meet deadlines and interacts well with various support groups and vendors within R&D.
• Follows through on all aspects of projects from inception to completion
• Handles multiple projects simultaneously and can work under tight deadlines.
• Communicates to supervisor important observations is open-minded to suggestions and test results in an effective manner.
• Bachelor’s Degree is a must; master’s degree in Chemical Engineering or related field highly desired
• Must have strong leadership skills; coaching , mentoring, developing staff
• Must have experience in a laboratory environment
• Strong knowledge of raw material functions and properties
• Knowledgeable in emulsion theory, design, and processing
• Must be highly organized and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Must work collaboratively and in a team environment
Product Manager, Personal Care
Manage distribution business product portfolio for assigned market sector and/or vendors, developing and maintaining a sustainable and profitable business, while ensuring customer & principal satisfaction.
- Manage Supplier reporting and forecasting
- Coordinate product launches with Supply Chain and Sales. Organize product training for new and existing principals
- Obtain and maintain up-to-date technical data sheets and certificates of analysis for use by various groups. Obtain and maintain certificates for the quality system (ISO standards, etc.).
- Provide sales support through pricing strategy, monitoring of business performance and margins and advising on product promotions.
- Define and agree on regional objectives and strategies with team. Monitor business performance – revenue and margins against targets
- Monitor market and competitor activity and provide to management as necessary.
- Identify and assess new principals for region; coordinate with other regions for global opportunities
Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5 years of proven sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to develop and deliver concise and effective presentations. Must possess a thorough understanding of the personal care industry. Willing to travel up to 35%
Contact Talia Talia.Robbins@omya.com
Santa Fe Springs based personal care manufacturer seeking an R&D Chemist. Responsibilities include formulating products that meet expected performance, meets regulatory compliance and is transferable to manufacturing.
Send resume to email@example.com
Assistant Manager, Validation & Regulatory Affairs
Company: Benefit Cosmetics
Location: San Francisco
Department: Operations: Research & Development or Packaging
The primary function of this position is to coordinate approved R&D project documentation and samples between Benefit, LVMH and Manufacturer personnel.
The Assistant Manager, Validation & Regulatory will support:
- Research and Development in managing product samples for testing and forecast
- The Product Validation Specialist in the product validation process and documentation
- Regulatory in responding to customer inquiries, ensuring cosmetovigilance processes are followed and updating corporate affair statements
- Bachelor of Science in chemistry/related field or Associates degree with minimum 2+ years of experience in cosmetics industry
- Knowledge of cosmetics formulation/raw materials required
- Previous regulatory affairs experience highly desired
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=BENEFITCOSMETICS&cws=52&rid=14202
New skincare company in need of a cosmetic chemist to help formulate products. Based in Los Angeles, but open and willing to work with any chemists in the Southern California area.
Formulation chemist needed on a contract basis
Responsible for formulation and refinement of lotion and personal lubricant base products. Your role will be involved in everything from product ideas, formulation proposals, and formulation development to product testing (internal & outsourced) and getting ready for launches. You must have a chemistry background & hands-on formulation experience..
Must have 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience in personal care/ cosmetic/ aesthetic OTC drug formulation laboratory/regulated GMP production/laboratory. R&D, QA/QC in cosmetics/OTC: 3-5 years (Preferred) 21 CFR 210/211: 3-5 years (Preferred)
- Timely maintain clear and accurate stability and QC records (logbooks, batch records, COA generation, SDS etc.)
- Operating laboratory equipment and instruments, such as mixers, viscometers, pH meters, and homogenizers- leading to all the product development and QC.
- Follow procedures to perform R&D and QC related tests
- Review documentation to assure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare materials for production, samples for salon or consumer testing, samples for submission, retention and stability program.
- Prepare samples to be sent out to third party testing laboratories and follow up accordingly for test results.
- Assists to monitor aspects of laboratory operations which include, but not limited to: Housekeeping, Calibration and Scale Verification, Formula Verification, Logbooks, and Batch Records.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Receive, document, and organize incoming raw materials and packaging and samples- R&D and QC Process.
- Organizes and ensures accurate and reliable filing systems for the paper-based test documents.
- B.S. in Chemistry or equivalent similar major
Send resume with Salary Requirements to email@example.com
Research and Development Technical Manager / Sr. R&D Chemist
Career experienced Personal Care/Cosmetic Product Development Chemist with 20+yrs of laboratory, piloting, production and consulting experience. Looking to secure a Managerial/Sr. Lead - team position. A position that impacts growth in new and current product development and production. Background in R&D, QC, reverse engineering, skin & hair care, Infant & baby care ,wipes, aerosols & pumps, hand & nail, OTC’s, animal care, H&I, product stability, Color Cosmetics-(mascara, lipstick, eye shadow, foundation, hair, nail polish, body paint), hazardous materials handling and storage.
Contact Craig Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-275-4504 to request resume and further information.
Product Development/Marketing Leadership
Dear Beautysphere Colleagues,
I am looking to advance my extensive background as a highly skilled product development and strategic marketing leader by delivering continued, tangible value with role(s) that feature launching and promoting inspired, creative products and consumer experiences in the beauty, fashion and luxury lifestyle sectors.
When considering my qualifications, please note that my experience with: the development, integrated marketing and commercialization of premium category color cosmetics and physician-dispensed and OTC aesthetic skin care - readily aligns with the competencies and expertise required to successfully execute product development and marketingroles within beauty/cosmetic product setting(s). Specifically:
- Driving product development efforts through oversight of concept-to-counter oversight and management of: time-to-market R&D schedules, product formula conception and compilation, package engineering, testing and quality assurance, regulatory review and brand management;
- Building business cases and developing product portfolios and marketing initiatives that support the company mission and values, while: highlighting the brand promise, addressing consumer concerns and leveraging marketplace opportunities;
- Working with cross-functional divisions to ensure that products and marketing initiatives are completed on time, to specification and within COG budgets and GMP and GLP standards for best in class products;
- Delivering message-focused content for trade and consumer platforms, including: website landing pages and product descriptions, blogs, brochures, ads, articles, technical instructions and packaging - that embodies wit, style and clarity - and fidelity to brand message, image and philosophy;
- Inspiring, empowering and elevating team members to support marketing efforts while reinforcing brand identity and increasing brand awareness;
I would greatly appreciate any feedback regarding opportunities within these fields and thank you for your consideration.
Please contact email@example.com or call (310) 995-1070 for my resume, which summarizes my experience as a well-presented product development and marketing professional with a highly dedicated work ethic and the capacity to thrive with nimble alacrity in dynamic environments.
Product development consultant seeking full-time position or long-term contract with a growth-oriented skincare or personal care products company. Highly motivated, self-starting professional with proven experience in all facets of the product development life cycle for the skincare and personal care industry. History of leading sizeable, cross-functional product development teams in the design and launch of beauty and personal care products across multiple categories. Adept at forging strong relationships with strategic partners and internal divisions to bolster company bottom-line and reduce manufacturing and production costs.
Highlights of Expertise
- Product Development Management
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership
- Strategic Business Planning / Development
- Cosmetic Formulation
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Market Analysis/Research
- Process / Continuous Improvement
- Creative Process / Project Life Cycle
- New Product Innovation / Go-to-Market Strategies
- Revenue Generation / Cost Control
- Task Prioritization / Organization
- Client and Vendor Relations
Los Angeles Metro Area. Will commute to OC and West Valley.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org