Cosmetic Group USA, a leading manufactuerer for Color Cosmetics in Sun Valley CA , is looking for a Color Chemist. Candidate must know how to formulate, reverse engineer, and color match most types of cosmetics. Must work well in a large group setting and be experienced in creating new products quckily.
Please send resumes to MRashidi@cosmeticgroupusa.com
Director of Hair Care
John Paul Mitchell Systems in Santa Clarita, CA, is seeking a Director of Hair Care at their research laboratories. This position reports into the Vice President of Research & Development. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a team of chemists focused on new products and formulations in the hair care and styling categories, from the bench to scale up. Prior leadership directing a team of chemists and experience formulating hair care products is required. Candidates must have a minimum education of Bachelor of Science in a hard science and 5+ years' of verified technical experience in the cosmetics industry. Relocation for the perfect candidate considered. Please send inquiries to email@example.com.
R&D Formulation Chemist
CoValence Laboratories has been serving the beauty industry, providing development and manufacturing services to renowned skin care leaders and physicians, established cosmetic brands and up-and-coming entrepreneurs in the USA and abroad since 1989. We specialize in face, body, hair and over-the-counter (OTC) formulations. To set us apart from other labs, we utilize unique and proprietary ingredients in professional, natural-based, anti-aging, acne and lightening skin care formulations.
The R & D Formulation Chemist is responsible for assisting the R & D development team in he creation of new personal care and cosmetic formulations.
• Product development and analysis of results
•Set up equipment (including mixing vessel and homogenizer) used in making formulations
• Prepare personal care & cosmetic formulations following written formulas and double check feasibility of instruction
• Clean and sterilize instruments, glassware and equipment
• Operate pH Meter to adjust the pH of products• Color & scent matching of cosmetic samples
• Maintain detailed daily formulation records and raw material sampling records
Full time employees of CoValence Laboratories can look forward to the following benefits:
Competitive pay, Fully paid employee base medical/dental/long term disability/life, Voluntary life and short term disability, 401k with company match, Flexible scheduling, Casual atmosphere and more!!!
Job Type: Full-time
• BS degree in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry preferred
• Experience working in personal care product manufacturing preferred
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional VP of Sales
The Regional VP of Sales will provide sales leadership and direction to assigned Account Executives who sell beauty solutions, including color and skincare packaging, turnkey design/formulation/packaging services for both color and skincare, and on-trend formulations and packaging in a competitive and innovative marketplace. The Regional VP of Sales Manager will work with executives to develop and execute a sales strategy to enhance market penetration and interface with leaders across the organization to execute sales strategies.
Key focus areas that will have an impact
• Develop and apply an in-depth understanding of Fusion’s processes/procedures and sales tools/systems to execute an effective long-term sales strategy
• Monitor and take necessary measures to ensure adequate pipeline of opportunities for sustainable growth within the region
• Support Account Executives in business development; Confer and assist in negotiating customer agreements
• Manage hiring, training, and performance evaluations to develop team members to their full potential; Set sales territories and goals
• Monitor and evaluate activities and products of the competition and report competitive market information to executive leadership
• Meet with and maintain relationships with key customers; Support assigned accounts and broaden footprint and presence within accounts
• Examine and control expenditures of region to conform to budgetary requirements
• Provide career development for employees through direct performance feedback and coaching
• Lead or participate in other assigned projects
Who you will be working for
Fusion Packaging is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of luxury packaging for the beauty industry. With U.S offices in NYC, LA and Dallas, we operate facilities around the globe and employ professionals with decades of collective experience in all areas of packaging. The Regional VP of Sales will office in our beautiful office in El Segundo. Please visit our website for additional information: www.fusionpkg.com
Submit Resumes: Please submit your resume to email@example.com with “Regional VP of Sales” in the subject line.
SF Sales Executive
The Sales Executive is a vital contributor within the Sales Organization and will service existing west coast clients as well as target and prospect new business opportunities. This role will educate and influence the market on our product lines to build strong long-term relationships. The Sales Executive will collaborate with customers to deliver stock and custom beauty packaging solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify, secure and nurture business in the direct sale of airless and atmospheric dispensing systems, tubes, jars and color cosmetics to beauty markets using consultative selling skills
• Be a trusted solution expert: share technical and industry knowledge to clarify customer requirements and our ability to meet those requirements
• Utilize skill and agility to build new and existing accounts across multiple functions including Purchasing, Packaging Development and Marketing
• Solicit new accounts through past relationships, leads or cold calling; Focus on attainment of annual sales goals through the Fusion business review process, new account development and account retention; Attend and cultivate new prospects through 2 to 3 annual trade shows
• Produce and present sales proposals to customers demonstrating our ability to offer creative solutions-based programs
• Interface and coordinate with Fusion’s in-house design and development team to provide customers with creative and innovative beauty solutions
• Work closely with customers throughout a project’s life cycle; Troubleshoot and respond appropriately to customer issues
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Two or more years successful sales experience with a beauty packaging company or similar company supplying to beauty brands Verifiable track record of meeting/exceeding sales goals; Strategic sales planning skills
• Will also consider strong sales background in a cross-market industry selling to the personal care market
• Ability to work unencumbered by a previous noncompete agreement
• Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
• Some geographical regional travel required; up to 35 to 40%
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Namaste Laboratories is seeking a Sr. Chemist with 5+ years hands on experience in Hair Cares to develop products, work with 3rd party manufactures, perform varied multi-task formulation (cost-saving, regulation compliance for current products line), and conduct testings.
Interested candidates please email to.
R&D Laboratory Technician
Personal Care manufacturer in Carson, CA. Seeking a qualified candidate for the position of R&D Lab Tech. Duties: scale up of lab batches, tracking stability, basic formulating of hair and skin care products, supporting production/QC, writing procedures, understanding GMPs. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities is a must. 1-2 years experience preferred with a Science background.
Resumes to email@example.com
Sr. Chemist Formulator
Advanced Cosmetic is looking for a Sr. Chemist Formulator.
· Responsible for the formulation of all types of Skin Care and Sun Care products including but not limited to creams, lotions, balms, sprayable lotions and surfactant-based systems
· Responsible for the formulation of all OTC products including but not limited to acne lotions, sunscreens, and antibacterial
· Responsible for determining product specifications and expiration dates.
· Responsible for originating process manufacturing procedures.
· Responsible for monitoring and releasing first time manufacturing batches.
· Responsible for developing new products to meet marketing and sales department needs.
· BS in Chemistry, Biology, or related field
· Knowledge of industry trends
· Creative thinking, technical writing and organizational skills
· At least 6 years and more industry experience on the bench formulating.
· Knowledge of cosmetic/personal care raw materials, functionality, and interactions.
· Understanding of emulsion and surfactant technology as well as general formulation techniques.
· Must be familiar with FDA OTC monographs.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
R&D/QA Lab Technician
• R&D/QA Lab Technician.
Advanced Cosmetic in Chatsworth is looking for a full time R&D/QA Lab Technician or Chemist.
Candidate requires at least 2 years of experience working on personal care formulations.
Must be able to follow manufacturing instructions.
Must have a general understanding of raw materials
Must have a general understanding of OTC regulations.
Must have a general understanding of emulsion and surfactant technology as well as general formulation techniques.
Must be able to conduct stability and compatibility testing.
The candidate chosen for the R&D position must have good people skills, be a team player, be proactive and take initiative
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Coptis, the leading Formulation & Regulatory software company for the Personal Care market seeks a self-starter to join our US team. Home office position based on the west coast with frequent travels nationally or outside the United States.
The ideal candidate must have a good understanding of the R&D Process in Personal Care with strong computer skills and excellent customer relation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide Sales demonstrations and follow-up with customers, under the supervision of the Executive Sales Manager
- Provide training to new or existing customers on our Software Solutions dedicated to Cosmetic R&D (Coptis Lab, Coptis Docs, etc.)
- Occasionally provide Support to customers by phone or email
- Document and report bugs or other software issues or requests
- Participate and assist with other tasks as needed
- Home office position with frequent travels nationally or outside the United States
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Knowledge of Cosmetic product development
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to learn new software. Training will be provided.
- Ability and desire to travel.
- Ability to quickly learn and clearly communicate.
- Organized, rigorous, self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Spanish bilingual highly desired.
If you are interested in this dynamic position, please send your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us via email only
Process / Chemical Engineer
**The job is located in the City of Bell, California and is currently in transition for 12-16 weeks from Culver City.**
Process / Chemical Engineer with a broad knowledge of lab operations, manufacturing operations, and processes as it relates to product scale-up and batch manufacturing.
submit your resume via our website at: www.hain.com
Click on the careers page. Applying is easy, you will be asked to create a profile and need to answer a few questions. This can be completed in approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
**The job is located in the City of Bell, California and is currently in transition for 12-16 weeks from Culver City.**
This position is responsible for developing and overseeing the daily application of core sanitation activities for the cleaning & sanitizing of all surfaces & equipment in production and storage areas, and building structure, while identifying opportunities to more efficiently produce great personal care products
submit your resume via our website at: www.hain.com
West Coast Junior Account Manager
Following constant growth in in the US, SILAB Inc. is seeking an Account Manager based in its office in Long Beach (CA) to participate to its development on the market of natural active ingredients for the cosmetic and dermo-cosmetic industry.
Animated with a strong spirit of conquest, attracted by new challenges and open-minded, the selected candidate will have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships and loyalty with customers, decision-makers and influencers. He/she will be in charge of prospection of new customers on his/her territory, as well as of the detection and follow up of his/her clients’ projects. Under the supervision of the West Coast Senior Account Manager, he/she will benefit from a strong scientific support from SILAB in France. Frequent travels around West Coast are to be planned.
As this job mixes science and business, requirements include Engineer in biology, biochemistry, pharmacy or similar, and 1 to 3 years of successful sales experience in BtoB for cosmetics active ingredients, pharmacy or food industry.
Job type: full time
Location: Long Beach (CA)
Please send your resume and motivations to:
Formulation Chemist needed for a growing Topical Pharmaceutical Development Laboratory in Petaluma, CA. The main responsibility is to lead or assist formulation and process development of topical products. This individual performs laboratory and manufacturing activities; prepares (or support) protocols/reports/data summaries; facilitates laboratory organization and equipment maintenance; works independently and collaboratively across functional. Send resume to HR at email@example.com.
YG Laboratories, the premier manufacturer of high performance custom and private label skincare for over 40 years, is in search of a full-time Formulation Chemist with 2-5 years of experience in skincare product development and manufacturing. This person will be working in a highly dynamic and creative environment and will be responsible for overseeing all stages of formula development from concept to an approved scaled-up batch, as well as reverse engineering of existing products for various clients. Additionally, you will be responsible for creating daily lab batches to optimize workflow and completing projects in a timely manner, as assigned by the VP of Product Development. To succeed in this role you must have a solid working knowledge of raw materials and the formulation of a variety of personal care products.
Our ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, a related science field, or equivalent. Must be a team player, have excellent problem solving skills, the ability to interpret experimental results, be neat, organized, extremely detail oriented, and must work well with minimum supervision. This is a full-time position, M-F, with a competitive salary and benefits package. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Perform varied multi-task formulation, testing, reverse engineering and development of products for various custom development clients
• Work closely with VP of Product Development to develop a variety of innovative private label products from concept to an approved scaled-up formula
• Make daily lab batches as assigned by management
• Prepare paperwork for formula submissions and document specifications for various batches
• Perform and monitor stability testing on R&D batches
• Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, a related science field, or equivalent
• 2-5 years of experience in skincare and/or personal care manufacturing
• Knowledge of rules and regulations (examples: cGMP, cGDP, OSHA, GLP, FDA, CTFA, PCPC)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
• A passion to explore and innovate with new raw materials, processing techniques and/or formulations in creative approaches while leveraging current consumer insights and needs
HNC Products Inc. an international R&D and Custom Dermatology products manufacturing company centrally located on a 55 acre campus, outside of Clinton, IL. is looking for an experience microbiologist to join our Q.C / Q.A group. This position will be located in Bloomington, IL close to our retail operations and plant- Hale Cosmeceuticals Inc.
Ideal candidate should have a B.S or M.S in microbiology and several years of working experience in cosmeceuticals, OTC and Rx products.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Custom Research Labs, Inc.
We operate in a 40,000+ sq ft facility in Gardena, California. We are a full service private label manufacturer. Our capacities include private label cosmetics, toiletries, OTC, health/beauty, hair care, and skin care products.
We are looking for a talented, experienced, and creative, formulation chemist!
The Formulation Chemist will lead new product development, retain full responsibility of a product from conception to scale-up, and execute successful manufacturing. This key role will focus on design, development, and execution of highly effective, high performing, innovative, and quality formulations.
- Hands on formulation
- and development of a wide range of new and innovative personal care products including skin, hair, and body (Cosmetic & OTC). Includes line extensions and product improvements.
- Troubleshooting formulas as well as continuous improvement of existing formulas and process.
- Identify new/improved formulation technologies and implement them to meet project needs.
- Manage and monitor successful scale up, in-house testing, stability, and regulatory aspects.
- Stay abreast of new ingredients, research, and formulation techniques. Routinely reviews competitive products and up to date knowledge of technologies and trends.
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years of senior level hands-on laboratory experience developing products with formulation knowledge in various forms (e.g. emulsions, serums, gels, dispersion, and the like).
- In-depth experience managing product development from inception, through testing, scale up and transition to manufacturing. Ability to troubleshoot stability and other issues.
- BS/BA degree in chemistry or a related science.
- Ability to objectively read and interpret scientific studies.
- Be able to proactively monitor, investigate, and resolve issues related to formula stability, micro, and safety.
- Experience with GMP guidelines.
- Knowledge of lab safety skills, processes, and regulatory requirements.
Barnet Products is a Sales and Marketing Company, located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. We supply specialty chemical ingredients and selected commodity products to cosmetic, personal care and pharmaceutical companies (consumer products divisions). We were established in 1987 with a commitment to finding, developing, and presenting new concepts, ingredients and systems to our customers.
To market and sell conceptual raw materials to the cosmetic and personal care industry. The accounts to be called on are located in California with travel required, as well as to the home office (New Jersey) as needed for training and corporate events. The Account Executive will call on bench chemists, research and development teams, marketing and product development, industry consultants.
- College Degree or higher; specialization in Biology or Biochemistry a plus
- 2+ years experience or relevant experience in Cosmetic or Chemical Industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driven professional who is capable of self starting and multi-tasking.
- Highly organized and pays attention to detail
- Candidate needs to be comfortable interacting with the home office remotely.
- A people person who is comfortable presenting to customers and can close sales.
- Can function independently but also can be collaborative and part of a tem
- Used to meeting goals and expectations
- Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Account Manager
The Cosmetics Account Manager is a professional salesperson with the objectives to maximize sales volume and gross margin for all product lines. This includes achieving the territory sales plan while accomplishing good will and enhancing the Sensient corporate image with all customers and prospects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute a territorial coverage plan (in writing) that provides for an efficient and productive coverage of all accounts and prospects.
- Acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all accounts (with account profiles on designated key accounts) as well as working with, influencing and establishing a business relationship with all recommenders and decision-makers.
- Operate the territory within the targeted expense budget following the company policy regarding expense and care of company equipment.
- Forecast annual territory sales for each product or product group
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Requires travel within territory approximately 4 days / week and frequent overnight travel. Considerable time spent at various customer site locations throughout territory.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BA Degree required in chemistry, chemical engineering or related discipline.
- Successful selling experience of two to five years or more is required that reflects high productivity of measurable results.
Apply to: Deepti.email@example.com
Role supports the buying functions of the purchasing department which includes order entry of purchase orders, order follow-up, request for quotes, value comparisons, supplier development, and communicating with internal customers.
• Working knowledge of procurement techniques, procedures and policies
• Excellent negotiation and written communication skills
• Solid math aptitude, including knowledge of metrics
• Strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
Please send resumes to mgonzalez@McKennaLabs.com
Chatsworth Based Formulation/Product R&D laboratory is looking for a bench technician in the cosmetics and personal care field. Candidates will make daily lab batches as assigned by management, Prepare paperwork for formula submissions and document specifications for various batches, Perform and monitor stability testing on R&D batches. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities is a must. 1-2 years experience preferred with a Science background. Medical Insurance, PTO/Sick & Vacation. Salary negotiable DOE
Email resume/salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Service Manager
The Technical Service Manager for Aprinnova supports current customers’ use of, and future customers’ adoption of Neossance raw materials. The individual will work closely with internal and external contacts to drive the growth of the brand in global markets. Key internal interfaces are technology, regulatory, safety, quality, sales and marketing groups. External interfaces include customers, distributors, and related industry contacts. The individual in this role should possess sound technical product and market understanding, excellent communication skills, and have the ability to work independently in a challenging and fast paced environment.
• Develop formulations to showcase the benefits of Neossance materials in a wide variety of cosmetic and personal care applications.
• Develop applications data to support the use of Neossance materials in cosmetic and personal care applications.
• Offer customers and distributor outstanding technical service, responding to technical questions and designing experiments to address inquiries where appropriate.
• Support the Neossance New Product Pipeline from the ideation stage through full commercialization.
• Support distributors via training and joint customer visits.
• Be the Technical Spokesperson for Neossance by presenting Neossance at trade shows and customer events and collaborating with Marketing to develop customer and distributor presentations.
• BS in a scientific discipline, preferably Chemistry or Biology
• 8 to 10 years’ experience R&D formulation and applications development in the Personal Care industry. Prior customer facing experience will be advantageous.
• Ability to travel 25% to 30% of the time including international travel
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Embrace Amyris Core Values
• Adherence to Amyris Safety Policies and Procedures
For a full list of our current openings, please visit our website http://www.amyris.com/careers>.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Innovative Salon Products, Inc is a manufacturer of hair and skin care products in Monroe Washington (just outside of Seattle). We are looking for an experienced compounder preferably from the personal care industry.
- Compounding/Mixing of company formulas
- Ability to calculate percentages and perform basic math.
- Ability to read and comprehend weights and measurements (Metric System).
- Review and Comply with Standard Operating Procedures
- Complete Quality control reports for all finished batches
- Assist with Inventory and proper storage of ingredients
- Manage barrel and large tote movement for Work Flow Needs
- Cleaning and maintaining the work area and all Equipment (Sterilization/Sanitation)
- Maintaining a safe and sterile work environment
- Other Job duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Degree, Chemistry knowledge is a plus
- Extreme attention to Detail
- Ability to write reports and document findings
- Ability to follow detailed instructions on mixing and blending a wide range of ingredients and materials with specific attention on timing and temperature
- Proven willingness to learn and understand all lab equipment
- Lifting requirements: 50 lb. bags, movement of heavy drums off pallets and around warehouse
- Forklift operation will be mandatory, we are willing to train if necessary.
This position is full time Monday through Friday. Flexible shift after completion of training. Excellent salary. Innovative Salon Products Inc. offers paid time off, paid Holidays, Medical benefits and 401(k) and bonuses. We are willing to help the right applicant with moving and other expenses.
Please send resumes to John Mizialko firstname.lastname@example.org>
R&D Lab Manager
This position requires 10 years minimum experience in skin care, hair care and color cosmetics. Experience in pilot batch and scale-ups is required with string focus on formula and process validation and GMP’s. Must be familiar with global cosmetic regulations.
• Cosmetics and Personal Care sector which includes helping to develop and grow the business both domestically and globally. In addition this position will oversee and manage our Laboratory – focusing on Cosmetics and Skincare formulations.
• Responsible for all laboratory functions of the Cosmetic and Personal Care sectors.
• Provide oversight and guidance to various technical Teams within SeneGence, including Chemistry, R&D, Marketing and other key technical areas/departments.
• Utilizes in-depth technical know-how on specific product line, test methods for the industry and/or product use in industry specific applications.
• Provide technical leadership for the lab and direct the activities of a group of technicians and subject matter experts.
• Collaborate with sales teams, account managers and interface with clients.
• Handle multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
• Works as an individual contributor by developing and testing solutions.
• Stays current with trends, development and innovations in focus industry and the relevant product lines, maintain knowledge of customer application testing, and supports business growth.
• Responsible for providing testing solutions to our customers and technical knowledge of Cosmetics and Personal Care segments.
• Be able to work in collaboration with internal and external sources.
• Check technical records, perform data analysis, and review laboratory reports.
• Conduct review of client demands and determine availability of resources and work with sales providing support when developing pricing.
• Travel 10%.
• Expected to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Must have a customer focus.
First Year Deliverables
Responsibilities – first 3 months of employment:
• Training in COPTIS Lab Software.
• Review existing product formulations for global compliance.
Responsibilities – first 6 months, in addition to the above responsibilities:
• Create a Reformulation agenda to address different areas – global compliance, cost savings, process improvements, improve delivery systems, etc.
Responsibilities – first 12 months, in addition to the above responsibilities:
• Provide manufacturing support in pilot batching and scale-ups.
Please send resumes to jobs@SeneGence.com
Junior Account Manager
Company Solabia USA, Inc.
Sales Territory: Western Region; California, Texas,
Primary role: Sales, promotion of Solabia’s cosmetic, and nutraceutical ingredients to the personal care and food Industry.
• Develop new business and increase sales of Solabia cosmetic and nutraceutical ingredients with assigned accounts through client visits, relationships, presentations and tradeshows.
• Analyze the development of the business, and determine and discuss actions required to meet business expectations.
• Use Prospector as a tool to uncover new opportunities, trends and generally use information to further your ability to generate new business.
• Seek out new opportunities within assigned accounts
• Manage complex development projects with accounts with the objective to grow your business at above average market growth rates.
• Generate a monthly sales report summarizing customer visits, projects, opportunities.
• Communicate new product opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected from the market to appropriate company staff.
• Establish & maintain new and existing customer relationships.
• identifies and influences all decision making authorities to the customer
• Meet Sales goals & objectives assigned by the Company;
• Participate in local SCC meetings and other industry events
• Participate in monthly Solabia sales meetings
• Other responsibilities as needed
• 1-3 years’ experience in sales in the cosmetic or closely related industry.
Please send resumes to Mike.Conti@solabia.com