Sales Account Manager
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join the Deveraux Specialties family. If you want to change your life and move into sales, we want to meet you!
Founded in 1998, Deveraux Specialties is a leading manufacturer and distributor to the Cosmetic and Personal Care industry. We are proud to represent the finest ingredient suppliers in the world. Our niche is Specialty Ingredients and we focus on Natural, Functional and Future Friendly products. We provide local warehousing and our facility is Certified by the California Department of Public Health and Organic Certifiers, as a Certified Organic Handler and Processor. Our on-site Applications Lab offers formulation assistance and cutting-edge prototype formulas, to meet the changing demands of the marketplace.
Account Manager Job Description:
Business development in the Territory assigned: Western United States
Ensure annual growth and adhere to the objectives decided by the CEO and Partner
Manage Key Accounts in the Territory
Visit and meet all accounts in the Territory, provide Technical Guidelines, Pricing. Request samples
Help and assist technical service to identify new products for the R&D.
Help and assist Customer Service when needed. Provide insights on the customer (forecast).
Understand the capabilities and limitations of the customer
Help Procurement with information about ingredients needs
Help Accounts Receivable when customers are late for payment
Travel nationwide and exceptionally to Europe when training/meetings require
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or Biology
Two to Five years’ experience in sales (or more) Package:
Company car or car allowance
Annual bonus based on goals
Forward resume and references to Paolo Marchesi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Formulation Cosmetic Chemist
· Formulation and reverse engineering of skin, body, and hair care products employing general cosmetic science and laboratory principles and techniques.
· Forms: O/W, W/O emulsions, gels, pomades, shampoos, conditioners, body wash, hand soaps, mousses and OTC formulations
· Researching of new products, chemistry, and innovation driving new business opportunities
· Experience with regulatory requirements as it pertains to cosmetic/personal care formulation
· A working knowledge of formula scale up and manufacturing equipment
· Collaborate and support process engineering
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
· Documentation and recording techniques common to laboratory practices
· Other responsibilities as assigned by the R&D Management.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or related discipline required with a minimum 3-5 years’ experience in cosmetic formulation and development
· In depth knowledge of principles of cosmetic science
· Ability to work with minimum supervision.
· Good communication skills
· Prior experience in contract manufacturing desirable
· Experience of all normal laboratory equipment which must be used to perform the essential functions of the job.
· Basic computer knowledge including excel, word and powerpoint.
Contract Regulatory Affairs Specialist 1
Arbonne International is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin/ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military/veteran status, marital status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law. At Arbonne International it’s about each person bringing passion and skills to a dynamic and inclusive workplace!
The position of the Regulatory Affairs Specialist I in Personal Care is a contract to hire opportunity that reports to the Sr. Manager and will work closely with Product Development, Marketing and Legal. This position will entail ensuring the compliance of personal care products in the countries that Arbonne does business in. These will include performing formula assessments and ingredient listings.
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist I you will also review labels, claim substantiation, marketing collaterals and will assist in the preparation of submissions (notifications & registrations) for new products and amendments, as required to ensure continued compliance and timely approval for market release of products. Respond to raised questions quickly and be knowledgeable of all the appropriate points and basics of the subject matter in question.
Contract Duration: 6 months+
Hours: Monday to FridayBusiness hours
Bachelor’s degree in related science field/regulatory coursework preferred
Minimum of 1 year of experience in a related industry, personal care preferred
Regulatory knowledge of domestic and international cosmetic & topical OTC drug applications, familiar with USFDA cosmetic regulations.
Chemistry knowledge; basic understanding of chemicals. Must have scientific and technical foundations
Commitment to model and live out our Core Values (Accountability, Community, Innovation and Courage) and a positive mindset are critical for success and should reflect in everything you do.
West Coast Junior Account Manager - Cosmetic Ingredients
Following constant growth in the US, SILAB Inc. is seeking an Account Manager based in its office in Long Beach (CA) to participate to its development on the market of natural active ingredients for the cosmetic and dermo-cosmetic industry.
Duties and responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the West Coast Senior Account Manager, you will have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships and loyalty with existing customers, decision-makers and influencers. You will be in charge of prospection of new customers on your territory, as well as of the detection and follow up of your clients’ projects.
Upon your arrival, you will benefit from a strong scientific support from SILAB France.
As this job mixes science and business, we require a bachelor, a master or engineering degree in biology, biochemistry, pharmacy or similar, and 1 to 3 years of successful sales experience in BtoB for cosmetics active ingredients, pharmacy or food industry.
You are animated with a strong spirit of conquest, attracted by new challenges, open-minded and you want to join an international company with high values and constant growth.
What about us:
SILAB's reputation is based on excellence!
New expertise, cutting-edge technology, high-tech equipment and highly qualified staff continually raise the company's level of performance and contribute to the launch of innovative, natural products with high added value.
Job type: full time
Frequent travels around West Coast are to be planned.
Location: in our office in Long Beach (CA).
Please send your resume and motivations to:
Marketing & Product Development
YG Laboratories, the premier manufacturer of high performance custom and private label skincare for over 40 years, is in search of a full-time Laboratory Technician. This person will be working in a highly dynamic and creative environment and will assist in making daily lab batches, perform and monitor stability testing on R&D batches, and maintain the lab and equipment amongst other responsibilities.
Our ideal candidate will possess an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, a related science field (or equivalent). Must be a team player, have excellent problem solving skills, the ability to interpret experimental results, be neat, organized, extremely detail oriented, and must work well with minimum supervision. This is a full-time position, M-F, with a competitive salary and benefits package.
• Collaborate with management on formulation plan and then formulate lab batches
• Assist staff in preparing lab batches of company formulas
• Prepare paperwork for formula submissions including ingredient lists
• Maintain a lab notebook for formulation observations and records
• Keep internal databases up-to-date for formulations, submissions, and raw materials
• Help maintain technical documents
• Perform and monitor stability testing on R&D and first production batches
• Keep ingredients and prototypes inventoried and stored according to department protocol
• Equipment calibration
• Cleaning and maintaining the work area and all Equipment
• Maintaining a safe and organized work environment
• Associate degree or equivalent in Chemistry, biochemistry or a related science field
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Ability to calculate percentages and perform basic math
• Ability to read and comprehend weights and measurements (Metric System, and unit conversions)
• A passion to explore and innovate with new raw materials, processing techniques and/or formulations in creative approaches while leveraging current consumer insights and needs
• Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, and multi-task
• Excellent verbal and oral communication/listening skills
• Ability to interact with vendors, supervisors, and colleagues at all levels
• Possess a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude
Chatsworth Based Formulation/Product R&D laboratory is seeking a Stability Technician with an AA degree or higher in a related field & minimum of 1 year lab experience in the cosmetics & personal care field or lab setting.
Testing / monitoring stability & compatibility of lab formulations, generating graphs/ reports, maintaining a database, debriefing senior chemists/technicians of results.
MUST be fluent with Microsoft Excel/Word, have excellent decision making/problem solving skills, the ability to interpret experimental results, be neat, organized,detail oriented, h
ave the ability to work both independently and in a team setting
Salary negotiable DOE.
The Scientist will be responsible for formula/process development and R&D project executions on ZO Skin Health brand products. He/She ensures to meet product efficacy, aesthetic and cost requirements. Performs stability, troubleshoots formula and manufacturing issues. He/She directs and oversees external partners in the development and manufacturing of new and product upgrades and raw material substitution in current ZO products.
Core Functions of the Position:
• Interface with Marketing, Regulatory, Quality, Supply Chain and external Formulation/
CMO/ Testing Lab /CRO partners for project developments.
• Formulate rinse-off, leave-on, OTC, Rx, Medical Device products in various product forms.
• Core knowledge of ingredients uses, processes, and substitutions.
• Core knowledge of stability of formulations to ensure robust product quality and aesthetics.
• Perform and assess stability studies and create stability reports.
• Manage timeline executions with limited supervisions.
• Maintain clean and safe laboratory environment.
• Maintain lab supplies and laboratory equipments.
• Understands global regulatory requirements, follows and meets ZO brand values and ingredient policies.
Jr. Formulation Chemist
We are looking for a talented, experienced, and passionate, Lab Technician, responsible for assisting the Head Chemist will all formulations, testing, R&D, large scale batches, and general lab tasks.
- Assist Chemist on a daily basis as needed/requested (formulations, research, admin, etc.).
- Test and approve all incoming raw materials.
- Verifies accuracy and provides approval for Compounder (
- Create and maintain all the necessary documentation
- Conduct testing for all products developed (efficacy, stability, etc.)
- Manage, organize, and maintain all appropriate lab paperwork.
- Assist the QC Department with Raw Material and Components Sampling as needed.
- Maintain & Organize all incoming Lab Raw Materials.
- Training/Assist on making small lab batches.
- Cleans and verifies cleanliness of all equipment and utensils.
- Provide updates on R&D progress and insights. Be involved in project team decisions.
- Must be able to follow Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- BA/BS in Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related science field.
- 3+ years bench experience (making Lab batches) of cosmetic/personal care products.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a matrix team with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For details and more information contact: email@example.com
R&D Lab Technician
Shift 8:30am to 5pm, 40 hours/week
- Ability to follow all Standard Operating Procedures, good manufacturing practices, good documentation practices, and good laboratory practices
- Be able to complete all duties and document all work applicable to lab procedures and projects as defined in a timely manner
- Provide complete, reliable, and prompt information to managers and other team members
- Produce laboratory batches of products following Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ensures correct recording of laboratory records in compliance with SOPs including storage and retrieval of records
- Proficient in the use of laboratory equipment (pH meter, viscometer, homogenizer, mixer, etc.)
- Supports laboratory compliance (calibration, equipment testing, etc.)
- Understanding of raw material handling and formula processing instructions
- Be able to record, maintain and transfer technical information and logs accurately
- Follow safety protocols
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Be able to work with minimum supervision/independently.
- Prior lab experience a plus
- Must be able to understand production processes and follow procedures
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High School diploma required. Must have a college degree or be in school, working towards accreditation. (2+ years of College coursework in Science, Nutrition, or related field is preferred).
Project Manager - Product Development
KDC/One is looking for a dynamic Project Manager - Product Development to join its team. Ideal candidate will handle the Product Development process from inception to finished good.
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
• Acts as the front-end contact with the client and ensures a proper follow up on any requests for new products
• Works with R&D and Laboratories to follow up on pilots. Works with R&D to provide clients technical product info for Marketing literature and packaging copy.
• Initiates new product proposals through the development, execution, and cross-functional team distribution
• Develops, documents, and transfers critical ingredient, product, process and analytical parameters, specifications to Supply Chain and Quality Assurance to ensure consumer focused and robust design of new products, processes, and characterizing methods.
• Identifies new product trends and product portfolio opportunities. Identifies innovation, new trends and formulary/ raw ingredient suppliers
• Briefs all cross-functional team members on product profiles, timelines, and launch plans to drive successful development and timely launch.
• Works closely with Engineering to check feasibility, tooling.
• Evaluates new formula submissions, provide feedback, and re-directs
• Follows up on getting artwork from client, fill weight claim and confirms with QA Department.
• Works closely with Regulatory to ensure compliance of product packaging, product claims and formulas
• Responsible to provide client with the pricing on new project or existing items that need to be updated.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
• Minimum 5+ years’ Product Development experience in Cosmetic industry in color cosmetics
• Experience in budget management, project prioritization and resource allocation.
• Proven ability to deliver programs on time and within budget
• Product lifecycle management (PLM) system knowledge is preferred
• Advance PC Knowledge i.e. MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) is required. Required Advanced knowledge in QAD or other comparable ERP/MRP systems.
• Strong English communications skills: speaking, reading, and writing. Ability to communicate clearly and thoroughly with customers, management and personnel and interpersonal
KDC/One is looking for a dynamic R&D Manager in the area of Color Cosmetics. Ideal candidate will organize and execute innovative ideas in color cosmetics and integrate technology advancements into productivity to meet KDC-One Thibiant objectives and goals in color cosmetics.
• Responsible for formulating color cosmetics to meet customer requirements.
• Setting up R&D Lab from scratch to create color cosmetics.
• Interacts and provides support to internal and external customers.
• Validates and authorizes batch adjustments.
• Responsible for selection of new laboratory equipment.
• Interacts with Marketing, Suppliers and Customers in order to provide better formulations.
• Researches new raw materials for current and future projects.
• Supervises Pilot Batches and First Production Batches, if and when necessary.
• Oversees batches throughout manufacturing process and monitors compounding personnel, when necessary.
• Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Organic Chemistry, Chemistry and/or Biochemistry is required.
• Minimum 8+ years’ experience formulating color cosmetics
• Minimum 4+ years’ experience managing a R&D Lab in the color cosmetics industry
• Extensive knowledge in consumer trends, product innovations and development process.
• Superior knowledge of product ingredient deck listing and labeling requirements.
• Superior knowledge of rules and regulation (FDA, CTFA, PCPC) for global formulation.
• Extensive knowledge in the aspects of Compounding, Production, Regulatory, and Quality.
• Strong English communications skills: speaking, reading, and writing. Ability to communicate clearly and thoroughly with Management and personnel and interpersonal relationships with employees at all levels.
• Demonstration of a sense of urgency in achieving goals, contributing to business objectives, and responding to company needs.
• Self-Management and Good time-management skills displays initiative, effort excellent organizational and planning skills, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner.
• Achieving thoroughness and accuracy in completing multiple prioritized projects.
KDC offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package. Send resume to nschussman@Kdc-thibiant.com.
Product Development Associate
About Dr. Squatch(www.drsquatch.com)
Dr. Squatch is a hyper-growth startup inspiring mento be happier and healthier through our natural personal care products. We’re looking for smart, scrappy and competitive people to join our team and make Dr. Squatch a household name!
The Product Development Associate will be responsible for bringing new and innovative personal care products to life, as well as improving our existing product portfolio. While Dr. Squatch is best known for our bar soap, we are seeing rapid growth in sales of our hair care and toothpaste products, and our all-natural deodorant is coming to market shortly. Going forward we are looking to continue bringing all-natural products to life in an increasing number of categories in order to differentially serve the needs of men across the country.
This is a full-time role with company benefits based in Marina del Rey, California. We offer a competitive salary in a growth focused & collaborative team environment. Perks include a modern office including an extensive courtyard and common areas, snacks, occasional meals and unlimited PTO.
• Project manage the entire product development process, including formulation, packaging and labelling both internally and externally with supply chain partners
• Coordinate with the operations and marketing teams to ensure products can be effectively produced at scale, and successfully launched via marketing campaigns
• Strategically work with the Senior Product Development Manager and Product Strategy team to identify key gaps in the market for men's personal care, with a narrow focus on products that fit our brand voice and mission
• Extensively research and prepare briefs for new product categories in order to support the business as it expands into new categories
• Provide technical insights in order to act on collected customer feedback and develop feedback loops to ensure continual product improvement
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Want to transform skincare? We are looking for a talented, passionate and creative formulation chemist who will be responsible for our west coast lab, assisting our VP in skincare formulation development, production, scale up, and testing.
About us: We are a well-funded start up delivering precision skincare formulations based on a consumer’s individual skin biology and needs.
About you: You will establish, build and scale our west coast lab, formulation, and production capability. You will collaborate with world class colleagues taking the formulation from lab to production. You are passionate about skincare and see data and science as way to improve it. You are a doer who thrives in fast paced, results driven environments. No challenge is too big and no task is too small.
• Implements and executes our unique system of customizing formulations
• Performs quality control including testing, record keeping, and managing outside labs
• Carries out research on ingredients and formulation development:
• Produces or supervises production of small batches following GLP and GMP
• Maintains accurate formula files, test samples, pilot samples, and raw material files.
• Minimum BA/BS in Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related science field with a Masters / PhD a strong plus
• Knowledge of mixing, dispersing, and filling equipment.
• 3+ years professional experience in the cosmetics industry, including formulation of cosmetic/personal care products. Experience in a prestige environment would be a plus.
• Strong understanding of production processes and able to follow procedures
Aroma Naturals, located in Santa Fe Springs, CA, is hiring experienced Cosmetic Compounder.
Must be good at math, following directions, and working clean.
Previous safety training required.
Work history should show competence and stability.
3 years at a previous job with good references required.
The position requires good health and fit, able to lift 35 lbs regularly, some 50lb bags occasionally.
Compensation based on experience and successes.
Cosmetic Lab Tech/Chemist
Aroma Naturals is hiring experience Cosmetic Lab Tech/Chemist for the New Product Development Team.
Candidate must have at least 3 years of creative contributions to a company in the area of Skin, Hair, Body, Bath, and Spa Care products.
Must be well read in the area of sourcing new raw materials, experienced in proper bulk ingredient storage, handling, weighing and mixing techniques, understanding bench work, and scale-up to production quantities.
Prior leadership training required, as well as practical working experience with a company’s management team.
Compensation is based on successes and experience.
Aroma Naturals is hiring Purchasing coordinator who will perform some shipping support and assistance with Sales.
Searching for individual with a long history of successes in ingredient sourcing and experience in lowest cost freight handling.
Must be comfortable working in front office and team, able to adjust to people mix with a cooperative spirt & personality to help leadership develop the company’s growth into the future.
Purchasing needs are for the Candles & Cosmetics raw materials and factory supplies, as normally used throughout the industry.
Compensation is based on successes and experience.
Sr. Chemist - Skin Care
This person will be responsible for autonomously formulating skincare products of all different forms and ensuring quality and stability of each product from lab to production. This person will also be responsible for keeping up to date with industry trends, presenting innovative ideas and products, and working collaboratively with marketing to deliver quality products on time. We are looking for someone who is a team-player with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Independently formulate skincare products according to product brief and benchmark
• Manage multiple projects at any given time from inception to launch making sure each milestone is met on time
• Maintain accurate record of work on bench and review formulas to ensure proper transition into production
• Issue compounding SOP, product specifications, filling SOP making sure everything is clearly communicated
• Work with compounding and oversee pilot batches and issue adjustments as needed
• Mentor Chemists, Junior Chemists, and Technicians as needed and offer advice and guidance in the lab
• Oversee stability and compatibility of products
• Troubleshoot formulas and compounding batches if out of specification
• Perform routine laboratory tests including but not limited to pH analysis, viscosity measurement, Specific Gravity measurement, particle size analysis, and melting point
• Determine fill weight based on approved component
• Attend meetings with suppliers, industry seminars and events to keep up to date with trends and technology
• Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biology or other scientific discipline required.
• Minimum 5+ years of hands on work experience developing skincare products in cosmetic R&D setting
• Knowledge of O/W and W/O emulsions. Experience in OTC/SPF preferred.
• Some knowledge of cosmetic regulation
• Strong communication and project management skills with attention to detail
• Knowledge of cGMP procedures and knowledge of safety and OSHA regulations
• Basic computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
R&D Technician II
· Essential duties and responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
· Proficient in the use of laboratory equipment (pH meter; viscometer; homogenizer; mixers)
· Comprehension of raw material handling and formula processing instruction
· Ability to prepare laboratory scale formulations
· Ability to write process instructions
· Assist development scale up of approved formulas
· Assist with laboratory raw material supply with ability to handle 45-50 pounds
· Ability to record, maintain, and transfer technical information
· Assist in general laboratory support functions
· Computer skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Follow safety protocols
· Perform other tasks or duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Prior experience in a laboratory setting preferred
· Work with minimum supervision in a fast pace manufacturing environment.
· Basic math which includes but is not limited to, additions, subtraction, division, multiplication, and calculating percentages.
· Flexible to work O.T. when necessary – including Saturday and Sunday.
· Must be able to lift 35 lbs. to waist high.
· Must follow all company policies and procedures