QA Lab Technician / Compounder
Perform QA / QC tests on haircare products & hair dye bulk batches, Assist with stability protocols, raw material testing & validation, Review & document batch entries for process verification, Support lab with troubleshooting, Follow (SOPs), Compound batches within approved weight guidelines & perform pumping, mixing and drumming activities to create prepared product, Accurately pre-weigh ingredients, batch ingredients and transfer bulk, in order to achieve acceptable specifications of finished
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Our Sales team is looking for the perfect fit to enhance our skilled and diverse company. This position requires a candidate who is self-motivated, goal orientated, and determined to generate sales. The Account Manager will support the current business in the assigned regions and identify and be responsible for cultivating new business.
• Maintain current sales and relationships with existing and potential accounts
• Develop new business through sales calls, cultivating relationships, presentations
• Constantly identify and seek out new opportunities with assigned accounts
• Generate timely Sales Reports
• Effectively communicates new product opportunities, feedback, special developments, or
information collected from the market to marketing and R&D departments
• Meet sales goals & objectives assigned by the company
• 50% travel required
• Territories responsible for: West Coast
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the cosmetic industry
• Experience in sales of ingredients or finished cosmetics
• Strong network within cosmetic brands
• Knowledge of technical aspects of cosmetic product development or cosmetic formulation or
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a keen attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Effectively self-manage daily activities with strong time management skills
• Confident and a highly motivated self-starter
• High level of professionalism with a strong understanding of, and commitment to, customer service and interpersonal skills
*Please submit resumes to Collin Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Formulator & Innovation Manager
The Senior Formulator & Innovation Manager will lead the creation of new skin care development in our newly built formulations lab, located in downtown Seattle. Formulate new skin care products (cosmetic & OTC) and drive speed to market initiatives.Manage our in-house formulations lab. Drive all new innovation and technology through the Idealization process.
Hands on development of blue sky innovation projects. Discover novel and effective ingredients and stay abreast of new research.
Please sens resumes to email@example.com
Role supports the buying functions of the purchasing department which includes order entry of purchase orders, order follow-up, request for quotes, value comparisons, supplier development, and communicating with internal customers.
• Working knowledge of procurement techniques, procedures and policies
• Excellent negotiation and written communication skills
• Solid math aptitude, including knowledge of metrics
• Strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
Please send resumes to mgonzalez@McKennaLabs.com
Chatsworth Based Formulation/Product R&D laboratory is looking for a bench technician in the cosmetics and personal care field. Candidates will make daily lab batches as assigned by management, Prepare paperwork for formula submissions and document specifications for various batches, Perform and monitor stability testing on R&D batches. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities is a must. 1-2 years experience preferred with a Science background. Medical Insurance, PTO/Sick & Vacation. Salary negotiable DOE
Email resume/salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Service Manager
The Technical Service Manager for Aprinnova supports current customers’ use of, and future customers’ adoption of Neossance raw materials. The individual will work closely with internal and external contacts to drive the growth of the brand in global markets. Key internal interfaces are technology, regulatory, safety, quality, sales and marketing groups. External interfaces include customers, distributors, and related industry contacts. The individual in this role should possess sound technical product and market understanding, excellent communication skills, and have the ability to work independently in a challenging and fast paced environment.
• Develop formulations to showcase the benefits of Neossance materials in a wide variety of cosmetic and personal care applications.
• Develop applications data to support the use of Neossance materials in cosmetic and personal care applications.
• Offer customers and distributor outstanding technical service, responding to technical questions and designing experiments to address inquiries where appropriate.
• Support the Neossance New Product Pipeline from the ideation stage through full commercialization.
• Support distributors via training and joint customer visits.
• Be the Technical Spokesperson for Neossance by presenting Neossance at trade shows and customer events and collaborating with Marketing to develop customer and distributor presentations.
• BS in a scientific discipline, preferably Chemistry or Biology
• 8 to 10 years’ experience R&D formulation and applications development in the Personal Care industry. Prior customer facing experience will be advantageous.
• Ability to travel 25% to 30% of the time including international travel
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Embrace Amyris Core Values
• Adherence to Amyris Safety Policies and Procedures
For a full list of our current openings, please visit our website http://www.amyris.com/careers>.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Innovative Salon Products, Inc is a manufacturer of hair and skin care products in Monroe Washington (just outside of Seattle). We are looking for an experienced compounder preferably from the personal care industry.
- Compounding/Mixing of company formulas
- Ability to calculate percentages and perform basic math.
- Ability to read and comprehend weights and measurements (Metric System).
- Review and Comply with Standard Operating Procedures
- Complete Quality control reports for all finished batches
- Assist with Inventory and proper storage of ingredients
- Manage barrel and large tote movement for Work Flow Needs
- Cleaning and maintaining the work area and all Equipment (Sterilization/Sanitation)
- Maintaining a safe and sterile work environment
- Other Job duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Degree, Chemistry knowledge is a plus
- Extreme attention to Detail
- Ability to write reports and document findings
- Ability to follow detailed instructions on mixing and blending a wide range of ingredients and materials with specific attention on timing and temperature
- Proven willingness to learn and understand all lab equipment
- Lifting requirements: 50 lb. bags, movement of heavy drums off pallets and around warehouse
- Forklift operation will be mandatory, we are willing to train if necessary.
This position is full time Monday through Friday. Flexible shift after completion of training. Excellent salary. Innovative Salon Products Inc. offers paid time off, paid Holidays, Medical benefits and 401(k) and bonuses. We are willing to help the right applicant with moving and other expenses.
Please send resumes to John Mizialko firstname.lastname@example.org>
R&D Lab Manager
This position requires 10 years minimum experience in skin care, hair care and color cosmetics. Experience in pilot batch and scale-ups is required with string focus on formula and process validation and GMP’s. Must be familiar with global cosmetic regulations.
• Cosmetics and Personal Care sector which includes helping to develop and grow the business both domestically and globally. In addition this position will oversee and manage our Laboratory – focusing on Cosmetics and Skincare formulations.
• Responsible for all laboratory functions of the Cosmetic and Personal Care sectors.
• Provide oversight and guidance to various technical Teams within SeneGence, including Chemistry, R&D, Marketing and other key technical areas/departments.
• Utilizes in-depth technical know-how on specific product line, test methods for the industry and/or product use in industry specific applications.
• Provide technical leadership for the lab and direct the activities of a group of technicians and subject matter experts.
• Collaborate with sales teams, account managers and interface with clients.
• Handle multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
• Works as an individual contributor by developing and testing solutions.
• Stays current with trends, development and innovations in focus industry and the relevant product lines, maintain knowledge of customer application testing, and supports business growth.
• Responsible for providing testing solutions to our customers and technical knowledge of Cosmetics and Personal Care segments.
• Be able to work in collaboration with internal and external sources.
• Check technical records, perform data analysis, and review laboratory reports.
• Conduct review of client demands and determine availability of resources and work with sales providing support when developing pricing.
• Travel 10%.
• Expected to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Must have a customer focus.
First Year Deliverables
Responsibilities – first 3 months of employment:
• Training in COPTIS Lab Software.
• Review existing product formulations for global compliance.
Responsibilities – first 6 months, in addition to the above responsibilities:
• Create a Reformulation agenda to address different areas – global compliance, cost savings, process improvements, improve delivery systems, etc.
Responsibilities – first 12 months, in addition to the above responsibilities:
• Provide manufacturing support in pilot batching and scale-ups.
Please send resumes to jobs@SeneGence.com
Junior Account Manager
Company Solabia USA, Inc.
Sales Territory: Western Region; California, Texas,
Primary role: Sales, promotion of Solabia’s cosmetic, and nutraceutical ingredients to the personal care and food Industry.
• Develop new business and increase sales of Solabia cosmetic and nutraceutical ingredients with assigned accounts through client visits, relationships, presentations and tradeshows.
• Analyze the development of the business, and determine and discuss actions required to meet business expectations.
• Use Prospector as a tool to uncover new opportunities, trends and generally use information to further your ability to generate new business.
• Seek out new opportunities within assigned accounts
• Manage complex development projects with accounts with the objective to grow your business at above average market growth rates.
• Generate a monthly sales report summarizing customer visits, projects, opportunities.
• Communicate new product opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected from the market to appropriate company staff.
• Establish & maintain new and existing customer relationships.
• identifies and influences all decision making authorities to the customer
• Meet Sales goals & objectives assigned by the Company;
• Participate in local SCC meetings and other industry events
• Participate in monthly Solabia sales meetings
• Other responsibilities as needed
• 1-3 years’ experience in sales in the cosmetic or closely related industry.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Beautycounter is looking for a Chemist to join our team.
In this role you will:
- Independently work on formulation projects based on product briefs provided by Product Development team
- Maintain clear and accurate records of formulations, procedures, observations, results
- Prepare samples for submission
- Prepare bulk to be sent out to third party testing laboratories
- Supervise pilot and first production batches at the CM
- Maintain specification sheets, CofA’s of formulas
- Conduct stability testing and keep accurate records
- Order raw material samples and request raw material documentation from vendors
- Ability to adjust batches
- Knowledge of ingredient listing
- Knowledge of and ability to learn the functionality of raw materials used in personal care formulations
- Calibrate equipment as needed
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Good computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Communicate with PD, Operations, QA/QC teams as needed
- Contribute to routine laboratory housekeeping and day-to-day operations of the laboratory
- This position requires 5+ years of experience working as a bench chemist in a personal care formulation laboratory.
- BS in Chemistry required.
- In depth knowledge of skin care, hair care and OTC formulations, proven record of successfully formulating scalable and stable formulations, ability to work independently on projects from conceptualization to production is required
- Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Scheduler will lead the team in the development, generation and analysis of the master production plan; responsible for ensuring available capacity, short and long-term, and material flow from supply base to support production of both new and existing items; work with internal business partners to develop production plans which meet service objectives, optimize inventory investment, and facilitate efficient utilization of resources.
Please send resumes to mgonzalez@McKennaLabs.com
Cosmetic Group USA, a leading manufactuerer for Color Cosmetics in Sun Valley CA , is looking for a Color Chemist. Candidate must know how to formulate, reverse engineer, and color match most types of cosmetics. Must work well in a large group setting and be experienced in creating new products quckily.
Please send resumes to MRashidi@cosmeticgroupusa.com
KIK Custom Products is hiring a Innovation Lab technician at or Prestige Lab in Ontario, CA. The Innovation Lab Technician is responsible for assisting the Formulation Chemist in the development and successful launch of personal care and cosmetic products wit the focus on haircare - both areosol and liquid. This position provides an opportunity to gain raw material knowledge and an understanding of cosmetic products. Please apply via http://www.kikcorp.com/ Job# 20185557
Regulatory Compliance Coordinator
KIK Custom Manufacturing is curently seeking a full-time Regulatory Compliance Coordinator. This position will be based at our Innovation Center located in Ontario, CA. with a focus on haircare brands.
Responsible for maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements with local, state, federal and international regulations. Please apply via http://www.kikcorp.com/ Job#20185587
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Essential Job Functions
• Match colors in various cosmetic mediums including fingernail coatings
• Develop and verify formulas
• Create, maintain, and organize color standards for production and QC
• Create, maintain and organize physical laboratory notebook
• Create, maintain and organize electronic documentation
• Assist production in matching color formulations
• Perform stability testing for color fading and product stability per GLP guidelines
• Minimum 1-year experience with pigments or colorants and a 4-year college degree in a technical field (chemistry, chemical engineering, biochemistry, etc.) OR 3 years directly related experience without a degree
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good mathematical skills
• Good organizational skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to work independently as well as on a team
4-yr college degree in a technical field (chemistry, chemical engineering, biochemistry, etc.) preferred but not mandatory
• Enriched Medical Plan with Vision
• Enriched Dental Plan Company-sponsored Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Medical & Dependent Care
• 401K Retirement Savings Plan
• 401K Safe Harbor – Employer Contribution of 3% Gross Wages
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume in a word document to Job@Keystoneind.com.
Keystone Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Keystone Industries does not discriminate against any applicant with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability or national origin.
Senior Regulatory Manager
- Oversee the compliance of all Yes To formulas to ensure they meet all applicable Global Regulations for Cosmetics and FDA OTC drugs, as well as our own Natural Standards, in the US, EU, Canada.
- Responsible for ingredient and formula compliance, completion of all required Third Party testing of formulas and claims substantiation.
- Support our Retailer Compliance Programs through ULWERCSmart,
- Pasadena CA location
- 8 years of Experience
- Salary between $110K and $130K + great benefits.
Please send resumes to Cecile@yesto.com
The Chemist at DeveloPlus develops, improves, formulates and helps to create new product lines. The Chemist is part of the product development team, developing hair color, shampoos and other consumer products and ensures our products meet all required regulations and safety standards. The Chemist at DeveloPlus reports directly to the Chief Chemist of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
o Ability to conduct experiments and provide research results to the product development team.
o Ability to understand the formation of chemical bonds between substances, the properties of products used, or research into the development of new products.
• Product Development
• Ongoing development of new color and hair care products
• Process Engineering
o Research ways to improve production processes for new hair color or hair care products
o Verify production processes for pilot batches as needed
• Quality Control and Regulatory Oversight
o Ability to study the composition and properties of hair color and hair care products
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering or related field
• 5+ years hands on experience in a lab
• Ability to communicate and present research reports to product development staff and executive staff.
• Excellent communication proficiency with oral and written skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The Chemist will usually work in the laboratory setting, professional office environment, and compounding floor. Must have the ability to stand for extended periods of time and list up to 20 lbs. Some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Advanced Medical Research Labs is looking for a formulation chemist with experience with color cosmetics and OTC regulatory requirements. Our ideal candidate would be comfortable formulating various color cosmetics including foundations, lip sticks, and eye shadows. They would also know FDA OTC requirements for topical products.
AMR Labs is a growing company and looking to add long term, enthusiastic, and dedicated employees to our team. We have gone through a lot of growth over the last 24 months are expecting more growth in the years to come. Our work environment is very family oriented and friendly, are we are looking for someone who wants the same. There is a mutual respect between all employees and owners.
The job required at least 5 years of experience in the field.
Please email resumes to: Jobs@AMRLabs.com
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in formulation, test and development of skin and hair care products.
- Perform work as assigned by the R&D Manager.
- Maintain an accurate and thorough record of laboratory procedures and results.
- Maintain an accurate formula book for all lab projects assigned.
- Utilize the use of laboratory equipment to perform tasks as required.
- Perform stability/compatibility test on approved formulations.
- Conduct mathematical computations.
- Ability to analyze and interpret test results.
- Team player
- Overtime is available.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus but will also accept Spanish only.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Formulation Chemist- Azelis Americas Care
Azelis is seeking a Formulation Chemist for our laboratory located in Santa Fe Springs, CA. The Formulation Chemist is responsible for the development and management of formulation projects to assist Azelis in bringing customers innovative solutions and speed to market support for the Personal Care (PC) market. Duties will include the design and development of finished product prototypes to penetrate and grow the PC market as well as customer-specific technical service projects. It is the Formulation Chemist’s responsibility to acquire and maintain a deep understanding of the target market including, but not limited to, market intelligence, trends, needs and opportunities as they relate to Azelis’ current and new product and service offerings. In addition, it is the Formulation Chemist’s responsibility to have in depth understanding of the chemicals within the current product portfolio as well as staying abreast of other technologies needed for formula development. The Formulation Chemist is charged with continuous communication with the Laboratory and Technical Project Manager and VP of Technology, R&D to develop Azelis finished product prototypes and assist with our customers’ formulation projects. These prototypes will address current and future product needs relative to trends, market analysis and customer requirements. Duties include understanding the organization’s product portfolio and working on formulation projects that will ensure the successful growth and maintenance of the product lines.
- Technical competence in chemical formulation and general chemical laboratory operations
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Team player
- An established knowledge of the target market, customer base and supplier community
- BS in Chemistry, Biology or related field
- 5+ years laboratory formulating experience preferred
- Experience formulating and reverse engineering Personal Care products
- Thorough understanding of typical formulation, testing and product approval process
- Actively participate in all appropriate industry associations
- Represent Company in industry and professional activities, such as trade shows and customer seminars
- Represent Company with the utmost integrity and in a highly professional and polished manner to include proper dress and conduct
- Overnight travel as necessary or required for seminars, supplier training, customer visits and conventions
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ali Witwit email@example.com or Gina Cosby, firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for coordinating production-related activities for new/existing customer accounts in a complex, multiple step process; foster customer relationships; primary production liaison for customer and internal supporting departments.
Minimum 3 years related experience in customer service environment, preferably in personal care products or cosmetics manufacturing.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Manager of Packaging Engineer
The Manager of Packaging Engineering will provide leadership to a team of Engineers who will develop, evaluate and modify packaging for JAFRA Cosmetics International, Inc. The Manager of Package Engineering will be a primary contributor to the initial design and evolution of all primary and secondary packaging components for new skin care, color cosmetics, toiletries and fragrance product launches
please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a full-time Cosmetic Chemist with experience formulating personal care and cosmetics. This is an individual contributor role, reporting into our COO. This is a great position for an individual looking to have a strong impact on a company’s main product offering.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Senior Formulation Scientist
A start-up biotechnology company located in Hayward, CA has an immediate opening for Senior Formulation Scientist.
The Senior Formulation Scientist will have the leadership role to design and implement cosmetic, OTC, and pharmaceutical topical formulations, and development of DPI and active cosmetic ingredients. Must be able to work in a fast paced, changing environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing responsibilities with a high degree of self-motivation.
The Senior Formulation Scientist must command a strong knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures), GLP (Good Laboratory Procedures), and experience in developing R&D protocols and establishing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
Duties and responsibilities:
• Formulate complex products from concept to finish
• Create new co-engineered formulations to develop DPI and cosmetic actives and conduct all required ICH stability and other formulation success criterion according to project requirements.
• Create innovative formulations.
• Assist and support process scale up team
• Issue product specifications as required and maintain all data throughout product development.
• Assist in creating SOPs and batch record templates for scale up of new formulations
• Participate in the training and mentoring of junior formulation chemists and technicians to ensure compliance with proper laboratory procedures, lab notebook entries and equipment use.
• Follow strict confidentiality guidelines including but not limited to, proprietary company information, formulations, methodology and other confidential information.
• Understand Regulatory requirements and perform CTFA search
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• BS or MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cosmetic Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, or related field with more than 5-7 years relevant industry experience
This is a full time position with great pay and benefits including health insurance, 3 weeks flexible paid time off, 10 paid holidays, stock options, year-end bonus, and other benefits.
Please send resume, salary requirement and include references (who will not be contacted until after your interview and only upon your consent.
Prepares registration documents to government agencies and maintain registration and certificates that GLI currently has. Help prepares annual reports at the city state and local levels such as, waste management and storm water. Prepare export documentation to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares robust regulatory applications to achieve departmental and organizational objectives
- Creates, reviews and approves engineering changes in relate to proper SOP
- Reviews device labeling and marketing materials for compliance with FDA submissions and applicable regulations
- Drives cross functional alignment with issues that could have Regulatory ramifications
- Reviews of product and manufacturing changes for compliance with applicable regulations (Change Control)
- Reviews protocols and reports to support regulatory submissions
- Assesses proposed regulations and communicates new requirements to the organization
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors
- Assists with audits and inspections, as required
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned by supervisor
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Maintain registration, licenses and certificates Prepare and update SOPs, work instructions, test methods, forms and validation documents.
- Prepare Quantitative and Qualitative formulas, review all new-modified ingredients
- Look over all documents within the master folder and help Document Control maintain and update
· Must have a bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline with 3-5 years of experience in cosmetic/ Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Must have current knowledge of cGMP, ICH, and EU regulations
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Please send resumes to
Aware Products, a personal care contract manufacturer in Chatsworth, is looking for a process engineer.
The ideal candidate will have at least a BS in chemical engineering or related discipline with a minimum of 5
years experience. Duties include overseeing pilot and first 3 production batches, writing manufacturing procedures, helping to scale up batches, trouble shooting out of spec batches, and problem solving production issues. Email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Account Manager
Sensient is looking for a Sales Account Manager. The Cosmetics Account Manager is a professional salesperson with the objectives to maximize sales volume and gross margin for all product lines. This includes achieving the territory sales plan while accomplishing good will and enhancing the Sensient corporate image with all customers and prospects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute a territorial coverage plan (in writing) that provides for an efficient and productive coverage of all accounts and prospects.
- Acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all accounts (with account profiles on designated key accounts) as well as working with, influencing and establishing a business relationship with all recommenders and decision-makers.
- Operate the territory within the targeted expense budget following the company policy regarding expense and care of company equipment.
- Forecast annual territory sales for each product or product group
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Requires travel within territory approximately 4 days / week and frequent overnight travel. Considerable time spent at various customer site locations throughout territory.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BA Degree required in chemistry, chemical engineering or related discipline.
- Successful selling experience of two to five years or more is required that reflects high productivity of measurable results.
Apply to: Deepti.email@example.com
Quality Control Chemist
Quality Control Chemist
Create batch records
Batch Testing (pH, color, texture compare with standard. Line inspection, Out of limit inspections
prepare CofA for product release , QC Rentention
Water validation. Familiar with FDA cGMP
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Operations
Role has broad responsibility for overall management that ensures a safe work environment, maximizes profitable growth, drives quality improvements, provides premier customer service, develops a technically qualified work force and reduces operating costs, inventories and lead times through continuous improvements. Role will direct day-to-day operations to compounding, filling, sanitization, warehouse, and maintenance. Minimum 10 yrs. experience leading in manufacturing environment.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
YG Labs is in search of a FT Lab Technician w/ 1-2 years of experience in skincare product development & manufacturing. This person will make daily lab batches as assigned by management, perform & monitor stability testing on R&D batches, & prepare paperwork for formula submissions & document specifications for various batches. Ability to work in a fast paced environment w/ changing priorities a must. Candidate must have a solid working knowledge of raw materials and personal care formulation.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org