March 2020 Meeting (CANCELLED)
CA SCC March meeting CANCELLED. Based on the current travel restrictions and meeting restrictions, the CA SCC must CANCEL the March meeting. Travel restrictions, meeting restrictions from all local, state, federal and companies within our industry must be followed as much as possible.
The CA SCC board will be monitoring the situation in regards to COVID-19 and our future events. As of today the possibility of postponing the April CEP course is high. Dinner Dance is moving forward as scheduled. Please keep an eye out for emails and check our website for current information.
Stay safe and healthy!
Jennifer Lee Curtis
CA SCC Chair 2020
- Herb Crusted Breast of Chicken | Crushed Fingerling Potatoes, Roasted Baby Vegetables, Herb Oil, Fennel Orange Reduction
- Sautéed Salmon | Wilted Spinach, Bacon and Mushroom Sauté, Baby Arugula, Balsamic Glaze
- Stuffed Roasted Bell Pepper | Couscous and Seasonal Ratatouille with Balsamic Drizzle, Roasted Cipollini Onions and Cremini Mushrooms Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
Salad: Orange County Salad | Mesclun Greens, Toasted Pistachios, Oranges, Goat Cheese, Sweet Shallot Vinaigrette
Dessert: Lemon Pudding Cake | Thyme Caramel
5:00PM - 6:00PM Educational Hour Presentation
6:00PM - 7:00PM Social Hour - Cash Bar
After Dinner Featured Speaker
SNF, headquartered in Andrézieux, France, is a leading global producer of water-soluble polymers with primary manufacturing sites in France, USA, and China. Over the last 40 years, SNF has developed expertise in polymer chemistries designed for specialty markets, such as personal care and cosmetics. SNF makes the best use of the newest polymerization technologies for synthesizing and manufacturing anionic, cationic, amphoteric, and nonionic polymers. As an added advantage, SNF is back-integrated in the most strategic monomers to best serve our customers regarding product costs, quality, and supply. This know-how in monomers, polymer design, and industrial process applications allows SNF to react and innovate according to changing trends and customer needs within the Personal Care market.
Telephone: (877) 339-8349
- Members with reservations ($30)
- Members without reservations ($65)
- Nonmembers with reservations ($65)
- Nonmembers without reservations ($70)
- Emeritus Members with reservations (FREE)
- Emeritus Members without reservations ($65)
- Student Members with reservations (FREE)
- Student Members without reservations ($65)
Walk-in space is limited and a meeting spot cannot be guaranteed. The reservation pricing deadline is at 12PM on the Friday before the monthly meeting. Non-reservation pricing must be paid after this deadline. Reservations are not refundable after the reservation deadline.
The Cali SCC pays for self-parking at the Avenue of the Arts. Attendees will be issued a chaser ticket at the event.
|Event Date||March 24, 2020 5:00 pm|
|Event End Date||March 24, 2020 8:30 pm|
|Cut off date||March 20, 2020 12:00 pm|
|Location||Avenue of the Arts Hotel, Costa Mesa|