May 2017 Meeting at Duke's
Please save the date to attend the May 2017 California SCC Meeting at Duke's in Malibu, which includes an educational hour, cash bar, dinner, and guest speaker. Monthly meetings are usually held on the fourth Tuesday of each month.
- 5 - 6 pm: Educational Hour Presentation
- 6 - 7 pm: Cash Bar
- 6:30 pm: Dinner
- After Dinner: Featured Speaker
Buffet style dinner featuring appetizers of seared beef skewers and poke cups, followed by rocket and kale salads, grilled king salmon, huli chicken, Hawaiin fried rice, yukon gold mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, bok choy Asian slaw, and dessert of Kimo's original hula pie. Vegetarian red curry dish available for vegetarian guests.
- Members with reservations ($40)
- Members without reservations ($65)
- Nonmembers with reservations ($65)
- Nonmembers without reservations ($70)
- Emeritus Members with reservations (FREE)
- Emeritus Members without reservations ($65)
Walk-in space is limited and a meeting spot cannot be guaranteed. The reservation pricing deadline is at 5PM on the Friday before the monthly meeting. Non-reservation pricing must be paid after this deadline. Reservations are not refundable after the reservation deadline.
The CA SCC pays for valet parking at the Duke's.
|Event Date||May 23, 2017 5:00 pm|
|Event End Date||May 23, 2017 8:30 pm|
|Cut off date||May 19, 2017|